Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Do I need credits or an account before chatting with a Teacher Buddy?
No, you don’t. Just click on the chat button and start engaging with us. Your Teacher Buddy will be able to advise you on the number of credits that is suitable for your needs.
2. What if I’m not happy with the Solution I receive?
If our Solution is not what you had in mind, you can still have us edit it up to 2 times.
3. What if the Teacher Buddy assigned to me is not suitable for that Request?
Please don’t hesitate to let us know - we will assign you to another Teacher Buddy.
4. Do my credits expire?
Yes, your EdSpace Credits are valid for one month.
5. Is there a minimum subscription period?
No, you may unsubscribe any time.
6. What if I run out of credits? Can I still make Requests?
You may purchase add-on credits and continue making requests. See our pricing page for more information.
7. I don’t need any documents or files as a Solution, I just need to chat with my Teacher Buddy. How will I know my Request has started?
Your Teacher Buddy will always let you know how many credits your Request will take before proceeding. Each request is also tracked on your Account Dashboard.
8. I have several Requests. Can I make them all at once or do I have to wait for each Request to be completed before moving on to the next one?
You may tell us everything you need in one go. Our Teacher Buddy will confirm the Action Plan for each of the tasks with you, and you can track the status of each task and your credit history on your Account Dashboard.
9. How can I be a Teacher Buddy?
Fill in a simple application here, and we will get in touch with you.
10. Do I have to commit a certain number of hours to be a Teacher Buddy?
No. After you apply, we will contact you to discuss your expert area and commitment level. Then, we will assign you a Request to service when something matches your profile. We will compensate you on a per-task basis.